Objective: To research, review and develop policy to support the Service Recipient’s strategic goals in accordance with legislative and best practice requirements.
To consult on policy development effectively, to encourage engagement and understanding of human resources policies.
In respect of policy development Service Provider provides services on:
- seeking preliminary advice at earliest opportunity
- working with human resources to meet both Parties policy and service objectives
- responding to requests for qualitative and quantitative information
- communicating policies across Service Recipient
- feedback on the impact of policies with recommendations for future action