Information, advice and guidance
Objective: To provide an effective and responsive advisory service with nominated human resources contacts on human resources policy, procedure and best practice.
In respect of management information Service Provider provides services on:
- developing and maintaining standard human resources management reports for remote access by managers
- providing non-standard reports for managers on request
- maintaining and regularly validate computerised and hard copy personal data relating to staff
- maintaining a human resources Home Page on the Internet, covering areas such as current vacancies and information on human resources policies and procedures
- making statistical returns if required in a timely and accurate manner