Equality and Diversity
Objective: To ensure adherence and commitment to the Service Recipient policies on equality and diversity; to promote best practice and advise on equality and diversity issues.
In respect of equality and diversity Service Provider provides services on:
- seeking preliminary advice when dealing with contentious equality and diversity issues
- adhere to and promote equality and diversity principles, leading by example and challenging inappropriate behaviours
- fostering an inclusive, trusting and diversity friendly culture
- consulting with the human resources officer on queries relating to the implementation of the Equality Strategy and other related policies or procedures
- an understanding of the principles of harassment within the Dignity at Work policy and the procedures managers must follow when dealing with issues related to bullying or harassment